Share Your Feedback
We have created this anonymous survey for anyone who lives in our community or is otherwise impacted by our work to share any questions, concerns, or ideas that you have.
As a key component of our mission, CHWC has made a commitment to provide high-quality services to our neighbors, and to:
- Ensure inclusive representation and practices
- Engage in communication that promotes accountability and trust
- Uplift the value and dignity of those we interact with
- Continuously identify and address internal and external barriers to actualizing our commitment to justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Generate equitable development strategies & practices that effect outcomes for the neighborhoods we serve
We know that we might not always succeed in upholding these commitments, and we want to be held accountable when we have fallen short of our values.
Once you’ve submitted your feedback, our leadership team will review your feedback and make appropriate changes. If you’ve asked for follow-up, they will then reach back out to you to let you know how we are responding to your feedback and to invite any continued suggestions, questions, or concerns.