CHWC's diverse, talented staff is passionate about rebuilding our neighborhoods. It's thanks to them that we can create transformative change in KCK.
CHWC is hiring for a new senior leadership position. The Director of Social Enterprise Development will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities to increase CHWC's capital capacity, return on capital, and earned revenue in ways that also increase mission impact
- Strategically assessing which lines of business to develop or to scale and in which order
- Supporting the CEO in executing those strategies
This position will frequently represent CHWC in the community with external stakeholders at a senior leadership level.
The Director of Social Enterprise will help manage and grow the following lines of business:
- New infill residential homes for sale and for rent
- Acquisition & renovation of homes for sale and rent
- Mixed use development
- Community Land trust and formation of cooperative ownership forms
- Residential lending business, including down payment and home repair and improvement loan products; the development of CHWC’s CDFI program
- Home repair and improvement program
This position requires business management experience, real estate development or investment experience, a strong sense of collaboration, good business instincts, project management skills, creativity, professionalism, excellent communication skills, and a passion to grow CHWC’s capacity to earn revenue while accomplishing mission goals.
CHWC is growing and committed to creating opportunities for advancement to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics unrelated to merit