Do you know what it really takes to become a homeowner?
At this four-part workshop, industry experts and CHWC Housing Counselors will answer these questions and more:
- Am I ready to become a homeowner?
- How can I build and maintain good credit?
- As a homeowner, what can I do to protect my investment through maintenance, repairs and energy efficiency?
- What steps are involved in
- What can I expect when paying closing costs/fees?
- Is owner-to-owner purchase a good option for me?
- Why do I need a home inspection, and how can I get the most out of it?
You can choose three out of the four nights to attend for full class credit.
Event Address: 2 S 14th St, Kansas City, KS 66102
Location Phone Number: (913) 342-7580